Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017!

This is the time of the year, when I write a special thank you note to all of my customers and supporters. There have most certainly been many ups and downs with my creativity for Adoness in the past year, HOWEVER I must say that each time I begin to doubt in my originality or lack inspiration there is always someone there who brightens my day with kind words of appreciation. That someone is most likely to be a customer or a dear friend. Adoness is and will always be my pride and joy, a story that I am telling and an image of my personality. In this humble note I would like to thank each and every one of my Gothlings (Adoness groupies, customers, etc.) and my dear friend Liberte Republic who might not realize but had great impact on Adoness products. Thank you all from the depths of my heart and I sincerely hope that you will all have a happy, healthy and successful year. ♥

Don't forget to pick up all of the gifts which are located under our main Christmas tree. All of those will be available until January 6th.

Adoness Location: CLICK!



No comments:

Post a Comment