Monday 28 December 2015

Happy Holidays 2015

Dear Adoness Lovers,

Thank you for being with us for the past 5 years (yes five!), supporting our little shop which was launched in 2010 with many hopes and dreams and they all became true. From long, flexi, prim, sculpted hair and clothing to full mesh fashion items which had become the leading trend in our virtual world. I could not have done it without your loving support and all those inspiring comments which kept me going until this present day. And for the future, I sincerely hope to make your virtual worlds as pretty and alternative as possible.
I would also like to thank my dear friend Kedith Vendetta (visit her store: Antimon) who holds me up when I feel like going down. Thank you from the bottm of my heart darlin! xoxo

Happy Holidays everyone!

 

May your New Year be filled with success, courage and prosperity.

Don't forget to stop by at our main store to grab your gift which is free for everyone and is waiting under our Christmas tree (your guy can wear it too ;)).


Adoness Main Store


odin

No comments:

Post a Comment